Monday 30 January 2012

lindsey gardner.

"Quietly Eccentric

I LOVE dogs, I love drawing and I love textiles!
Although better known as children’s book author/illustrator, I have returned to my screen printing design roots to launch my textile label, Quietly Eccentric. Inspired by my love of dogs, products feature hand screen printed quirky drawings combined with graphic florals on cotton bags, woollen dog shaped cushions and wooden wall panels.
These are a must for trendy dog lovers everywhere! All my dogs have their own personality and attitude.I try to bring them to life in a quirky and colourful way, making them a unique and unusual gift. Everything is hand screen printed.
Humourous, quirky and loveable dogs for every aspect of your life... without the vet bills!"
It was a very enjoyable experience listening to Linsey, is was easy to relate her journey from student to being a successful designer. Her passion for what she does shone through every aspect of her work. 
Lindsey told us some useful websites for reference and that could be possible buyers (fingers crossed) for the future. 
notonthehighstreet.com
anthropologie.com
Here are some samples of her work: 



No comments:

Post a Comment